Learn how to measure and review the goals central to your company's success in this 30-minute webinar
For your strategic plan to deliver the returns you need, four steps are crucial to maximizing your results, no matter the goal.
Following on from our first two webinars in the Strat to Action series, Charlie Sharman, co-author of Strat to Action and Advisor to the Board of Kaizen Institute discusses how to measure and review your breakthrough strategic initiatives. In this webinar, he will discuss:
- How to create a Hoshin Kanri action plan and roll this out through the levels
- Advice on the importance and steps in value stream mapping
- Building out your bowling chart
- Targets to improve - how to roll out your goals and track whether you are on plan
- The Kaizen toolbox - tools to help you build your plan and measure your objectives
- A checklist for building your action plan
- Countermeasure overview
Watch the next webinar in our Strat to Action series today
About the Strat to Action Webinar Series
Delivered by Kaizen Institutes' Charlie Sharman, co-Author of Strat to Action, this 3-part webinar series will help you to understand Hoshin’s potential in organizational transformation and growth year after year, and set your organization on track to achieve its full business potential.
Charlie Sharman is co-author of Strat to Action and Advisor to the Board of Kaizen Institute, and has a 30+ year career spanning organizations such as Danaher and consulting for the world's most successful businesses.
His book, Strat to Action, describes the journey of a company over a three-year period, which evolves from poor performance to high levels of growth and profitability, using the KAIZEN™ Management Model and the Japanese concept of Hoshin Kanri.