Learn how to develop and sustain a countermeasure culture in this 30 minute how-to webinar
This webinar is the fourth and final session in our successful Strat to Action series. Charlie Sharman, co-Author of Strat to Action and Advisor to the Board of Kaizen Institute discusses the importance of developing and sustaining a countermeasure culture to ensure the success of your strategy deployment.
He covers topics such as:
- What countermeasures are and why you should focus on short and long term priorities
- The benefits of developing a countermeasure culture vs. operating BAU
- The role of countermeasures in your Action Plans
- The countermeasure toolkit, including 5 Whys and Pareto Charts
- Why you should review your Action Plans on a monthly basis
- 10 points to consider throughout the countermeasure process
- Why strategy deployment and daily management shouldn't be confused
Watch the final webinar in our Strat to Action series now!