Developing a sustainable culture of learning through countermeasures and action is closer than you think, thanks to this webinar
This webinar is the fourth and final session in our successful Strat to Action series. Charlie Sharman, co-author of Strat to Action and Advisor to the Board of Kaizen Institute discusses the importance of developing and sustaining a countermeasure culture in your Lean business systems to ensure blockers are removed and process redesigns deliver the value you expect.
He covers topics such as:
- What countermeasures and why you need to focus on short and long-term priorities
- The benefits of developing a countermeasure culture vs. operational business as usual
- The role of countermeasures in your action plans
- The countermeasure toolkit, including 5 whys and pareto charts
- Why you should review your action plans every month
- 10 points to consider throughout the countermeasure process
- Why strategy deployment and daily management shouldn't be confused
Watch the final webinar in our Strat to Action series today
About the Strat to Action Webinar Series
Delivered by Kaizen Institutes' Charlie Sharman, co-Author of Strat to Action, this 3-part webinar series will help you to understand Hoshin’s potential in organizational transformation and growth year after year, and set your organization on track to achieve its full business potential.
Charlie Sharman is co-author of Strat to Action and Advisor to the Board of Kaizen Institute, and has a 30+ year career spanning organizations such as Danaher and consulting for the world's most successful businesses.
His book, Strat to Action, describes the journey of a company over a three-year period, which evolves from poor performance to high levels of growth and profitability, using the KAIZEN™ Management Model and the Japanese concept of Hoshin Kanri.